Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government organization to recruit employees for different post in the different department of Government of India. SSC has it’s headquarter at Delhi. Right now there are 7 regional offices located at Mumbai, Delhi, Allahabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai and Bangalore and Two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts examination or interviews to make employment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for the different division of the Government of India.
SSC Helpline Number or Contact Number: You can contact with SSC via following SSC Helpline Number. They provide different helpline for different Region.
- SSC Northern Regional, New Delhi Helpline Number: 01165570666, 01164715222, 01165021888
- SSC Central Region, Allahabad Helpline Number: 0532-6541021, 0532-2250372,
- SSC South Region, Chennai Helpline Number: 04428251139, 09445195946
- SSC East Region, Kolkata Helpline Number: 09477461229, 09477461228
- SSC West Region, Mumbai Helpline Number: 07738422705, 09869730700
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region, Bangalore Helpline Number: 09483862020, 09483862010
- SSC Chandigarh Helpline Number: 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC Guwahati Helpline Number: 09707679564, 09207053500
- SSC Raipur Helpline Number: 09407921505, 09407921504
SSC Office Address: Staff Selection Commission Block No.-12 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi, Phone : 011 – 24363343
SSC Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in